Please fill out the form below.
Successful Los Angeles dog walking/pet sitting company is seeking new walkers to join our team.
This job requires individuals who love animals, are responsible, honest, reliable and able to work independently. Good people skills are a must as well. We are seeking people who are willing to commit long term to the position. People who are looking for a way to make money while job searching or home from school for the summer are not an ideal fit.
- A love for animals and experience caring for them
- Reliable transportation, we service DTLA exclusively and have found that a bike or scooter is the most efficient way to get around between walks. A car will work but keep in mind that parking can be an issue.
- Able to walk several miles per day
- Able to work weekdays (especially midday), some weekends and some holidays
- Reliable cell phone, email and internet access
- Able to pass background check
- Willingness to work in rain, heat, etc.
- Able to work independently
Please respond via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in the form below and answer the following questions:
- What experience do you have caring for animals?
- Are you familiar with DTLA?
- Are you looking for a long term position?
- What days/hours are you available?
- Do you meet the requirements listed above?
- Are you willing to submit to a background check and supply us with references?
- Why do you want to be a dog walker/pet sitter?
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?